It’s been 32 days since I last posted, so what have I been up to? Well…
I went to Newcastle over the easter to visit a friend and absolutely loved it there. The people were so nice and friendly. We had such a good time that we are going back in June for www.evolutionfestival.co.uk
On April 10th I went to Leavesden Studios for The Making of Harry Potter tour. It was truly Magicial…
I could write a whole post about Harry Potter but I will let the official site tell you all about it.
“Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Secrets will be revealed…”
It was very impressive. I bought myself the elder wand from the gift shop, however no matter how much I have tried I have yet to cast any spells. RUBBISH!
I was off work for a week with shingles (woe). I still have the scars from when had shingles 9 years ago, and it returned to the same area. This time I was lucky and was put on medication before it got any worse. I am still not feeling 100% but I don’t think I am contagious as my skin hasn’t blistered so I am back at work and happy that I am no longer sat on my arse doing nothing.
I have been to three weddings this month, all of my friends are getting married and I am looking forward to my wedding which is now less than 4 months away.
Last Thursday I went to see The Avengers…I won’t talk about it too much as the film isn’t out in America yet, so I won’t reveal any plot details, but I will say this… I LOVED IT! Tony Stark being witty, Captain American going pow pow, and zinging his shield! Thor going zap with lighting and woo woo woo with his hammer! THE HULK!!! OMG! THAT PUNCH WITH THOR!!!! I loved that punch. Very Funny. Black Widow being all twisty turny and Hawkeye falling and doing his thing.
Aww it was just brilliant!! Loki was brilliant too.. awwww…. IT WAS SO GOOD!!!
But enough about about me… How are things with you?