English… a bit geeky… dislikes most food… likes random ramblings…
Here are 25 random things about myself…
- I procrastinate a lot and find it hard to stay motivated.
- I love most children cartoons from the 80’s.
- I am left handed.
- I have Spastic Diplegia which is a form of Cerebral Palsy.
- I have a food phobia and have a limited, and very poor diet.
- I like to be knowledgeable but im not really into reading books.
- I love the sounds Transformers make when they transform.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favourite films.
- I’ve been to the Ghostbusters firehouse.
- I’ve sat in the DeLorean from Back to the Future.
- Charlie Adlard (artist behind ‘The Walking Dead‘) has drawn me as a zombie.
- I got married on August 25th 2012.
- I like Mtn Dew. I wish they sold it in the UK. Mountain Dew “Energy” isn’t the same.
- I own lots of Lightsabers.
- I was once an actor in a play where I was naked.
- I spend too much time on Twitter.
- I like zombie films.
- I have blue eyes.
- I was a guest on “Tell ’em Steve-Dave!” podcast #19
- I name my goldfish after something in the year I bought them so I know their age.
- I wear glasses.
- I have over 2000 CDs.
- I’ve been to the house from TV show ‘SPACED‘.
- Matt Smith & Karen Gillan from Doctor Who sent me well wishes for my wedding.
- I am a ‘Indie Kid’ at heart.
Thats it really.